设为首页收藏本站

深圳户外活动,深圳户外,深圳户外活动召集,深圳户外俱乐部,深圳户外运动俱乐部,深圳户外论坛,深圳户外运动,深圳户外活动网,深圳户外线路,深圳户外活动策划,深圳自助游网,深圳自助游,凤凰古城旅游,凤凰古镇旅游,凤凰自助游,凤凰古镇自助游,凤凰古城自助游,去凤凰古城旅游,深圳爬山网,深圳爬山活动,深圳户外信息,深圳驴友网,团队旅游,公司活动,企业活动策划,深圳户外攻略,深圳露营活动,深圳户外露营,深圳同城聚会,深圳旅游,深圳户外装备,户外装备,户外拓展,深圳户外用品,露营协会,磨房,深圳磨房,自助游,一起爬山,一起走走,就是爱爬山,深圳报业国旅,我要爬山,5183,1783,1799,sz5283,1766

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4274|回复: 4

Desert friend

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分

版主

发表于 2007-1-21 17:43:48 |显示全部楼层
A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand:

TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE.

They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After he recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone: TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE.

The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, "After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?" The other friend replied "When someone hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them. Send this phrase to the people you'll never forget. It's a short message to let them know that you'll never forget them. Do not value the THINGS you have in your life.. But value WHO you have in your life!

主题

好友

积分

注册会员

发表于 2007-1-23 17:28:31 |显示全部楼层
These words are stronly impressed on my memory.
It let me remember one song named the indebted heart and remember that there is Thanksgiving Day in USA and Canada.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

发表于 2007-1-23 20:42:05 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 山行 于 2007-1-23 17:28 发表
These words are stronly impressed on my memory.
It let me remember one song named the indebted heart and remember that there is Thanksgiving Day in USA and Canada.

I am very happy that you can understand its true meaning, welcome to  here and share more your thinkings in the future!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

版主

发表于 2007-1-27 01:25:05 |显示全部楼层
Actually, I heared this story in Chinese firest, now, to my surprise, it came from English.

anyway, it's a cool story, meaningful and graceful
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

注册会员

发表于 2007-2-20 12:51:04 |显示全部楼层
我发觉我的英语水平真的好水啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|深圳飞扬户外运动网 ( 浙ICP备09019788号 )  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:58 , Processed in 0.038820 second(s), 22 queries .